Android Automation Developer
This role would be essential in programming to automate Android test cases.
You will design and develop test automation framework and solutions for testing point-of sale terminals, products and other payment software applications.
• Bachelor or Master degree, in Computer Science, IT Engineering or Information Systems.
• Experience working in complex environments or in a similar position, with an excellent track record.
• At least 1 year proven experience of agile testing in Scrum/Kanban, under BDD.
• Experience programming in Android Java
• Experience object orientated programming
• Ability to deliver specific solutions to general requirements under tight timelines.
• Experience writing scripts to automate Android test cases
• Experience with Android UI test automation frameworks (e.g. Appium, UIAutomator and Espresso)
• Understanding of Android instrumentation testing.
• Python experience.
• Experience with Android OS development (in addition to software app development)
• Demonstrated knowledge of Unix/Linux environments
• Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
• Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
• Good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude.
• Experience with CI/CD and DevOps
Esquema de Contratación:
Fecha de Inicio: