Automation Tester and Automation Tester Lead
Ingles: Conversacional Avanzado
· 5+ Years of experience in automated testing practices and tools – Selenium, QTP/UFT, or other similar tools;
· Proficient in designing and implementing Test Automation Strategy.
· Manage appropriate test environments and tools, including test automation tools, and/or recommend changes as appropriate
· Experience of creating modular and reusable Automation frameworks with Selenium + JUnit/TestNG or Selenium + MsTest/NUnit/xUnit
· Ensure that test teams follow established test standards, guidelines, and methodology. Recommend changes as appropriate
· Experience with documenting and communicating the status of testing progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary
· Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, with business users and IT team
· API and WebServices testing skill
· Ability to deliver innovative technical solutions that fully support business growth objectives
· Self-motivated and demonstrate high level of initiative
· Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of management;
· Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
· Should have a positive attitude and be flexible in working.
61.000 libres en esquema mixto o 65000 brutos en esquema 100x100 nómina
Esquema de Contratación:
Fecha de Inicio:
9 a 6
Proceso de Selección:
Superiores a los de la ley
Número de Vacantes:
Remoto, Guadalajara, Monterrey o Saltillo