Hyperion Planning Developer
Responsible for the architecture, development, and administration of the EPM suite including Hyperion Planning and Essbase as well as reporting using Hyperion Financial Reporting.
The position will provide the design, development, maintenance, testing, and process administration functions required to support the forecast, budget, and long-range planning processes.
This position will act as the Hyperion Subject Matter Expert (SME) and work closely with several Finance teams to review the current system functionality, performance, and process improvement opportunities.
* Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Accounting, Finance, or related field
* 5+ years of Hyperion Planning and Essbase work experience including production support.
* Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Planning/Essbase (ASO, BSO, Hybrid, MDX) and extensive
experience developing complex calculation scripts, business rules and web forms.
* Advanced knowledge of Smart view and Financial Reporting Studio
* Strong knowledge of data integration tools, FDM and ODI
* Experience in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) and Peoplesoft a plus.
* Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast-paced environment and keep management adequately informed.
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail required.
* Demonstrated ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical problems.
* Candidates should be comfortable dealing with a wide range of customers.
* Good understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and processes.
* Hyperion Essbase, BSO and ASO cubes, Hybrid Planning.
* Hyperion Financial Reporting
* Calc Script and Business Rules development
* Application/Outline optimization
* FMEE, ODI
* MaxL and Esscmd, SQL, batch scripting
* Lead developer and administrator for Hyperion Planning and Essbase applications, their global feeder systems integration, reporting solution HFR and respond to application service requests to support Global Financial Planning and Reporting.
* Deliver control-compliant, reliable, scalable, and efficient Planning/Essbase solutions by supporting all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC), including requirements gathering, modeling & design, development, testing, deployment, integration, documentation, and training.
* Lead requirement gathering sessions with our stakeholders and translate strategic business needs into practical detailed technical design, models, and system workflows from which Hyperion Planning/Essbase applications and integrations will be developed and implemented.
* Create new applications and functionality, as needed using BSO, ASO, & Hybrid Planning. Application configuration and optimization through outline changes, dimension management, metadata administration and calc scripts redevelopment.
* Build, update and manage batch jobs and load scripts to automate multiple Hyperion applications. Ensure that the financial data loaded to the different applications is complete and accurate, and that validation checks are performed throughout the process.
* Collaborate with the FPA team on the annual budget process and manage the budgeting and forecasting processes throughout the year, managing daily and monthly activities to support financial planning and reporting activities across organization. Provide end-user support, training and create and maintain
documentation for supported applications.
* Support Production environment stability and performance, including daily administration, batch processing, configuration management, environment migration, and tool automation. Troubleshoot application and functional business issues and assist in resolving defects and end user questions in a
timely and professional manner.
* Design, develop and manage Hyperion Financial Reporting reports and books to support local, regional, and global requirements.
* Proactively identify, document, and communicate potential issues and opportunities for improvement, providing alternatives and recommendations based on best practices and application functionality.
Esquema de Contratación:
Fecha de Inicio:
Proceso de Selección:
Remoto desde México