Configure and utilize monitoring infrastructure - New Relic, OpsGenie, Google Cloud Platform.
As part of our Site Reliability Engineering organization, you will play a key role within the Incident Response group that is responsible for end user support, outage management and triage.
As a support engineer you will:
- be Tier 2 Support for our internal operations team assisting them face-to-face or via Slack with any QuoteCenter application issues they may be having.
- analyze application issues, create documentation and add work item tickets within Jira for software engineering teams to work on.
- effectively communicate the issue at hand to engineers and product owners.
- shepherd & monitor code releases through to completion.
- participate in the SRE on-call rotation.
- create professional documentation of current processes and systems.
- configure and utilize monitoring infrastructure - New Relic, OpsGenie, Google Cloud Platform.
- experience with incident response and problem management including NOC, observability
Key knowledge areas:
- positive attitude with ability to speak with technical and non-technical team members.
- comfortable working within on-call rotation schedules.
- adept at remote server access in both windows and unix environments.
- familiar with communication and ticketing tools, Slack, Jira.
- previous experience in website support role.
MXN49.000-68.000 brutos mensuales
Esquema de Contratación:
Superiores a los de la ley