Performance Tester Loadrunner
Inicio remoto y después de contingencia puede ser: Guadalajara, Monterrey o Saltillo
Tope Salarial: 55K (puede ser nominal o mixto)
· Strong skills as a performance test architect to drive, execute and deliver performance testing projects end to end.
· 5+ years of hands on experince using LoadRunner Professional for TruClient, Web (HTTP/HTML). Expertise on HTML5 WebSockets is a desired.
· Strong experience automating and load testing applications implemented using HTML, HTML5, and Angular to manage upload and download of documents, files, etc.
· Strong performance testing skills and performance test life cycle to act as an evangelist and implement best practices.
· Strong experience on Performance Testing Cycle including estimates, requirements gathering, Proof of Concept, Planning, Design, Execution and presentation of test results.
· Extensive experience in HP-LoadRunner scripting for TruClient protocol and HTML is a must.
· Extensive experience in HP-LoadRunner scripting for Web (HTTP/HTML) protocol for HTML5 is a must.
· Experience load testing Rich Internet Application using LoadRunner Professional On-Premises is a must.
· Experience building Load Test Farms for LoadRunner Professional On-Premises is a must.
· Strong experience in monitoring application performance using tools such as AWS, LoadRunner,
· Proficiency in the preparation of executive test plans and summary reports.
· Strong skills in Project Management and knowledge of methodologies such as Water fall and Agile is a must.
· Effective problem solver, quick learner, hands on and strong technical skills on cutting-edge and emerging technologies.
· Strong self-discipline attitude. Highly committed to deliver test artifacts and meet tight projects timelines.
· Excellent communication skills in English (listen, written and spoken).
· Excellent customer and project stakeholder facing skills.
· Strong experience on Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
Guadalajara, Saltillo or Monterrey