Web Application Security Vulnerability Engineer
Actualmente desde HunKa hacemos selección de personal de perfiles tecnológicos para una consultora tecnológica con oficinas en Guadalajara. Los puestos son remotos. Son uno urgente de Cloud Engineer, uno de Security Vulnerability Engineer y quince de Java BackEnd Developer.
The Web Application Security vulnerability Engineer should be technical and proficient with Information Security practices.
The engineer will be a self-driven technologist who works closely under the supervision of other senior engineers within the company Security Services department.
The incumbent should be able to schedule, operate, and monitor bleeding-edge security infrastructure, platforms, applications and tools to meet strategic and tactical security objectives as outlined in the company's security information program.
The Web Application Security vulnerability Engineer will work with business and technical managers, software development, and IT operations staff to mitigate or remediate application vulnerabilities and manage technology risks across the enterprise.
● Perform dynamic and static application security testing (Scanning) on critical client applications
● Uncover sensitive vulnerabilities at the infrastructure, application and, middleware level for internet/intranet facing websites
● Create a Vulnerability Assessment report detailing exposures that were identified in manual or scheduled scans
● Use standards categorization/classification to identify the severity of the identified vulnerabilities, suggest any remediation process
● Maintain awareness of the new hackings and latest vulnerabilities to ensure no such weaknesses are present in the existing systems
● Providing details of the identified vulnerabilities and denote the remediation plan to the stakeholders
● Work with application owners and other stakeholders to schedule and perform appropriate patches
● Perform validation testing on patched applications
● Communicating and coordinating day-to- day project activities within the project team Experience
● Hands-on experience in technical security scanning and vulnerabilities remediation best practices at the enterprise level
● Proficiency in scanning tools like NMAP, Qualys, Tenable and, Wireshark
● Demonstrated ability to learn security solutions at a global enterprise level
● Mature understanding of enterprise, network, system/endpoint, and application-level security issues and risks
● Understanding of TCP/IP networking, Linux and, Microsoft Windows-based system platforms
● Understanding of network, system and application hardening techniques, processes, tools, standards and benchmarks
● Experience with interpreting the output of security scanner technologies and incident handling scenarios
● Understanding of network protocols coupled with experience with web proxies, web application firewalls, and vulnerability assessment tools
● Experience with creating systems, applications security test plans, performing hands–on security patching and testing
● Software testing experience performing hands on, web application penetration testing in a variety of diverse environments is desirable
● Excellent communication skills
● Propensity and willingness to learn new technologies
● Demonstrates sense of urgency
● Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment and comply with tight deadlines.
● Detail-oriented, organized and analytical approach to performing work
● Has good interpersonal skills and is a team player
Esquema de Contratación:
Fecha de Inicio:
Proceso de Selección:
Remoto desde México